Commander Ace Gloves
- An enhanced cuff/turnout sleeve interface for easy donning and doffing – even when wet
- Lite N DriTM in the back of the hand, combined with a Kovenex® lining, for maximum thermal protection
- A sleek, all-black design that complements any turnout
- A gunn-cut design for optimal dexterity and fit
- CROSSTECH® Insert with Film Technology for lightweight, breathable, liquid penetration protection
- Split grain leather provides ample cut resistance
- Available in sizes XXS to 4XL
- Greater Dexterity- Third-party test results show over 40% improvement for the Commander’s dexterity rating (over the original version).
- Increased Thermal Protection- The Commander’s TPP results are above 60, far exceeding the NFPA 1971 standard.
- Next-Generation CROSSTECH® Insert- It is fully bonded to a form-fitting thermal liner to create a 3D combination of thermal liner and moisture barrier. This results in better flexibility, less bulk in the palm and improved dexterity.
- Modified Finger Crotches & Thumb- Designs typically used in 3D models have been incorporated to provide better fit and performance.
- KOVENEX® Thermal Batt- The KOVENEX flame-resistant non-woven fabric delivers excellent TPP and radiant heat protection while enhancing dexterity, which eases doffing and donning, especially when wet. The fiber blend is also cut- resistant, tear-resistant and very “skin-friendly” – unique in FR materials.
- Available in sizes: 2XS to 4XL
Mechflex Xtreme Gloves
- Non-NFPA three-dimensional design for optimal dexterity and flexibility
- Tough, 100% nylon outer shell
- Spandex padding on back for abrasion, cut and tear resistance
- Padded knuckles with stretch for extra impact protection from jagged metal and broken glass (often associated with extrications)
- Heavy-duty, black synthetic leather palm and side-walls
- Armortex®/Kevlar®-reinforced palm and finger patches for outstanding dexterity and puncture resistance
- High-visibility lime green reflective material on back of glove for increased visibility in night time extrications
- Slip-on debris-control elastic cuff for easy donning easy and to keep gloves free of wreckage fragments and rubble
- Available in sizes S to 2XL
- Dynamic 3D design with a 14-piece ergonomic shell for maximum dexterity and comfort with fingertip control, stretch and grip
- Double-layer para-aramid knit, reverse goat hide and top grain cow hide outer shell materials
- Enhanced double-chrome tannage on inner and outer leather for excellent thermal resistance, repels water, and stays soft and pliable when air-dried
- CROSSTECH® insert with Film Technology offers lightweight, superior liquid penetration resistance
Kovenex® thermal lining for form-fitting thermal liner molds to your hand, creating a 3D combo of thermal liner and barriers with better flex, less bulk in palm and improved dexterity
- Lite-N-DriTM back-of-hand reinforcement for extra thermal protection for high- heat stress areas
- Kevlar® wristlet with surged edging for better durability and protection than Nomex wristlets
- Ribbed knuckle padding for impact protection for your knuckles
- Leather reinforcement in palm for added durability for high-wear areas
- Keystone thumb that provides ultimate range of motion better than a wing thumb
- Enhanced thermal liner and moisture barrier sewing method for more comfortable fit with easy donning/doffing (No annoying liner pullouts)
- Black with Gold palm and reflective piping for great- looking glove with an element to help with visibility